– FREEDOM, MADE TO MEASURE: every part of the SEAC® Modular BCD is interchangeable. You can simply and quickly adjust the structure of the BCD and find just the right buoyancy in any situation.
– STANDARD CONNECTIONS: the backpack for the SEAC® Modular BCD can accommodate different bags and backpacks thanks to its standard-gauge eyelets for fastening using straps and other fasteners. The padding prevents any irritation from clamps in contact with the back.
– CONVENIENT FOR TRAVEL: SEAC® Modular is the BCD that fits conveniently in your luggage, making it ideal for dive vacations. It disassembles quickly, takes up little space, and weighs just 3kg, so you can use your own BCD set to just the right measurements even when you travel.
– BASIC EQUIPMENT: the basic SEAC® Modular equipment includes: harness with removable shoulder straps and soft backbone with removable steel core, a 13.5-liter donut double bladder, 2 quick-release pockets for weights, D-ring, and belly buckle in anodized aluminum.
– 2 VERSIONS: The new SEAC® Modular BCD is available both with and without Rapid Exhaust Valve connected to the corrugated inflator hose (REV version).
The standard equipment for the Modular Max includes: harness with removable shoulder straps and soft backpack with removable steel core, 20.0-liter dual donut bladder, 2 pockets with quick weight release, 4 anodized aluminum D-Rings, and belly buckle in stainless steel.
We can recommend you our starter pack based on your budget!